Monday, January 14, 2013

V-Card "Express Edition"

Hmmmmmm did y'all miss Carmen? Yeah well hi she just needed a cuka break... Lol I hope u guys enjoy this chapter.. I didn't tbqh i think it sound like a child who knows nothing about sex wrote it but yeah u guys like the shitty stuff ... idk Happy reading munstadshonika <3 "Nicki stop." Safaree said pulling away from her sucking on his neck. "But I want it faree." "No." "But why." "I'm still mad at you." "Oh my god Safaree build a fucking bridge maybe if you.. You know what never mind." She said getting off his lap fixing the short dress she had on and her lipstick. Nicki crossed her arms and continued to stare out the SUV window. The car pulled up to the house and nicki raced in to get changed. She slipped out of the tight fitting pink dress and into the shower. She thought in her head about what she wanted to wear. After steaming the bathroom for thirty minutes she hopped out the shower placing her pink plush towel around her small frame. She brushed her teeth and headed for her closet. She pulled out a bra like top with stones studs and spikes and placed it on the bed. She removed her high waist pants from the rack in her closet a thong and the perfume of her choice. She tried on a few wigs seeing which one the barbs would gag over. After twenty minutes of finding the right outfit nicki begin getting dressed. The SUV pulled into the drive way and nicki headed for the door Safaree two steps behind. He closed the door and helped her step in the SUV. The car was silent as sbs eyes traced over her body. He hadn't had a good look at what she had on until now. The car pulled up to the after party and right away nicki spotted her barbs in the front of the line. She looked for familiar faces and saw a few. But she also saw a few new ones too. "Hey babies." "Hey HB!" "Denisha what u doin here." "I came here to see you." The barb answered from behing the rope. "You know they may not let u in." "To the strip club? please HB I endorse these strippers." "Oh word?" "Mmhmm." She said licking her lips shivering in the cold. "Let my babies in u see they cold." Nicki turned to the man giving him a death glare. As she counted how many telling the man the number. The strip club was empty nicki bought booths and bottles for all her barbs and headed for her booth. She sat and watched the barbs laugh and talk from the top booth. The first stripper wasn't all that entertaining. She watched as her barbs stood on the table of their booth doing more than what the stripper did. "Ayyyyy get it charity." Danisha said smacking her on the ass as she twearked to ass. "Bitchhhhhhh you bad." Tamar yelled throwing singles at charity. "Tell me something I don't know." Charity said taking her seat next to ebony. A stripper named lucky walked pass the table and gave the girls a wink. One side of her head was shaved with designs and she had a rainbow with a pot of gold on her ass. She was thick in all the right places her bra had studs and stones on it. Her thong matched with lace at the top. It was red and blue. Her hair had a curly wet look to it it was black and stopped in the middle of her back. Her skin was a smooth Carmel and she smelled of baby powder and a sent the barbs knew oh so well pink Friday. She showed off for the barbz taking the pole directly in front of their table. She climbed the pole and spun upside down and the barbs rained singles on her. She spun from the pole with grace pulling tricks they had never seen before. Holding on the pole with her arms she popped her ass and flipped off the stage on her feet in front of the barbz. She pulled charity out of the booth and onto the stage. Love dem strippers started and lucky twearked and grinned on charity. Charity sat and watched as the girls tossed more singles on the stage watching the show. When lucky was done with charity she whispered in her ear telling her to go to nickis booth. The song wasn't over and neither was lucky she grabbed denisha from the booth placing her on the edge of the stage. She propped her leg on the side of denisha and began to twerk. She stood on a handstand popping her ass moving closer. Denisha s eyes grew wide as she slapped the strippers ass and smiled. Once the stripper was done she whispered telling her to go to nickis booth. She did as she was told. Danisha reach nickis booth searching for nicki. Safaree came down helping her up the stairs. Behind the booth was a room he sent her through the doors to a room with nickis name on the door. "Oh shit what HB got a dressing room for?" Danishes asked pushing the door open. "Mmm HB ." "No it's Carmen." "Oh shit!" denisha said dropping her singles in her hand on the floor watching nicki leave passion marks on charity's neck. " come here." Nicki said looking at denishas flushed face. "Um umm but I gotta pick up the." "Leave it come here." Nicki said to her once more. "But I can leave and come back if you." "If I wanted you to leave and come back would I be telling you to come here." "Umm no." "Then come here."nicki said pulling her hand having her sit on the table in front of charity. She put her hands up denishas shirt playing with her Brest. As she kissed her neck and lips to reassure her it was ok. She could see denisha getting into it as she began to receive the same pleasures given back. Carmen placed her hand between denishas thighs. She pulled at the button on her jeans causing them to come undone. She popped the buttons on her shirt one by one revealing her pink bra. Denisha sat in shock. She couldn't beleive this was happening to her. Why did she chose me was all that went through her head. Charity grabbed a hold of nickis neck causing her to back into the table. The water bottles that were once up right lay on the floor as more of the things on the table fell off too. Charity stuck her hand down nickis pants and massaged at her clit. "Mmm shit." Nicki said placing her hand on the table to keep her balance. "Take those off. "Charity said at a whisper. "You take them off for me." Carmen spat back with a laugh. "So it's funny?" Carity said with a serious look on her face. "If I said yeah would that get me into more trouble?" Nicki said rasing her eyebrow. "It could." Charity said pulling Carmen's leggings down letting them hit the floor. "Lay back." Danisha said watching as Carmen climbed onto the table to do as she was told. Denisha placed her self between Carmen's legs and explored her body with her tongue. She played with her a bit tracing her thighs with the tip of her tongue every once and a while finding her way to nickis center. Carmen moaned pulling at her hair and arching her back on the table letting denisha know she liked every bit of it. Charity sat on the table with her body turned to Carmen. Carmen pulled her fingers out of charity and slipped them into her mouth. "Mmm I wanna taste you." She said removing her fingers from her mouth telling charity to sit on her face between moans. She did as she was told denisha slipping two fingers inside Carmen then another. "Oh shit." Carmen said muffled "what ever it is your doing keep it going please don't stop." Denisha fingered her deeper licking her clit as her fingers dipped in and out of Carmen's wet center. "I'm bout to." "No you not." "What." Carmen said confused. "I don't want you to so don't." "But I'm ready." "No!" Denisha said stopping what she was doing. "Ok ok just please don't stop." "If u cum I'm going to be angry." "I promise I won't." Carmen moaned. Denisha replaced her fingers with her tongue and Carmen's moans got louder she began to move her waist in circles.she gently sucked on Carmen clit standing to her feet pulling Carmen up right on the table. They kissed with passion denisha grabbing a hand full of Carmen hair Carmen hand massaging denishas clit. Moans filled the room now both Carmen's hands busy pleasing the two girls at once both screaming out Carmen's name as she asked. Carmen placed her self between both of the girls. Charity sat on the right with her left leg up on the table and the other dangled inches from the floor. Her skirt was up to her waist hands placed on the table to keep her from falling onto the floor with three of Carmen's fingers deep in her pussy. "Mmm shit oh my god this feels good." "You should cum for me." Carmen said with a smirk looking over at charity. "But I don't wanna..." She said as her words were cut short once she felt the wariness of Carmen's tongue on her clit. Her tongue traced up and down her pussy giving her body chills. She twirled her tongue as every now and then she would dip it in and out of her walls. She could feel her grow tighter around her tongue so she replaced her tongue with her fingers. Working her tongue on her clit as she slowly slid her fingers in and out of charity's pussy. "Mmm oh shit I'm about to cum!" "Cum for me." "Ahhh oh my god!" Charity screamed throwing her head back almost hitting the wall. When she came she fixed her clothes and got into the spot Carmen was in helping her up onto the table. Carmen laid back long wise as she instructed denisha to ride her face until they came together. Charity worked her way between Carmen's legs spreading them apart. She slowly licked her up and down until she was so wet you could hear her fingers slip in and out of her pussy walls. "Oh my god!" Carmen screamed once she felt her tongue stiffen and slip in. "Fuck!" "Mmm Carmen you taste like candy." "Shit that feels fucking amazing." She said arching her back placing her hands on charity's head. "Oh my god I'm about to cum." She said now moving her hips faster against charity's tongue. Her juices flowed down charity's face as she reached the biggest climax she ever had. Charity removed her self from Carmen's legs as she kissed her telling her to taste her juices from her tongue. Carmen wiped at charity's mouth helping her look a little better. She walked over to the mirror fixing her hair and making sure she looked decent before she made her exit back to the other barbs. Carmen turned back to denisha gently pushing her back onto the table once more. She placed a finger in her pussy and began to trace her clit writing her name on it. She then pulled her off the table over to the couch Carmen laid back onto the couch. Denisha sat over Carmen's face Carmen's hands on her waist instructing the barb to ride her tongue. Denishas legs shook as her body experienced a feeling she had never felt before. "Oh my god what is this." "Wait what you just say." " this feeling it feels weird." "What does it feel like?" "Like I'm about to pee but I know I'm not its like that feeling ten times worse but it feels soo good at the same time." "Barb are.." "Huh." "Are you about to cum?" "I think so." "Cum for me baby." Carmen said putting her fingers deeper and licking her clit causing denisha to cum. "Wow." Denisha said after she began to put on her clothes and comb at her hair. "Barb are you a virgin?" "Yes but not anymore." "Omg what did I just do?" "Noo don't I wanted to." "No you didn't." "But I did I rather lose my v-card to Carmen rather than any nappy headed boy."

13 comments:

  1. Spicy! Next one, just me & Nic. Please & thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAIT WAS SB MAD AT NIC THO? HE MUST'VE BEEN REALLY MAD NOT WANTING TO GIVE UP HE PEEN! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD SO NIC HAD TO SEEK OTHER OPTIONS FOR HER FIX. LMAOO DEAD AT THEM BENG RATCHET IN THE STRIP CLUB DANCING ON TABLES NSHIT. LAWWWWWWWWWWWD SHE JUST TOOK BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME LIKE THAT, THEN HAD THE NERVE TO SUMMON THEM THROUGH A STRIPPER!!!! WHOA SO THE LAST CHICK WAS A VIRGIN? SHEESH CARMEN DNT DISCRMINATE. I DIED LAUGHING WHEN SHE WAS LIKE OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY SHIT! NOW WHEN DA HELL Y'ALL COMING BACK TO THIS STORY ON THE REGULAR? <-------- QUESTION I NEED ANSWERED. OH AND WHEN DA HELL IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOSING YOUR VCARD TO CARMEN !!!!! .... ALL I CAN SAY ... JUST GREATNESS ..... LIKE I WOULDNT WANT IT NO OTHER WAY ... THE FACT THAT NICKI COMMITTED A CRIME ... SHE WAS UNDERAGE LMAOOOOOO CARMEN A FREAK N A PEDO ... lmaooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah that last girl being a virgin!! Good way to lose her v though lmao! I was hysterical at the way she was just working on the both of them like that!! Great post!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAOO SON. Losing ya V-Card?? I am crying.
    & when she was like, "oh my god what is this" I cried lmao. Why Safaree mad tho?? What happen to makeup sex shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was cray cray! And lmfaoooo at Nic "what did I just do!?" *sits and continues to wait for my chapter*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chick was a virgin? Woah. She lost her virginity to Carmen. I know that barb was happy as hell after that. LMAOOOOOO, she said ``what did I just do?´´

    ReplyDelete
  8. HooeeeeMaaaaahGaaawwwd ^__^ YUS! I Looooove It.... Tehehehe Lost Le Virginity To Carmen, Best Thing Everrrrr!! Lmaoooo @ "Omg What Did I Just Do"..."No You Didn't" Shiddddd EYE Did ! Great Chapterr , ( In Le Future I Need Her All. To. Myself!k?) Lollll ^___^ Loved It ! I Dead Ass Pictured Myself Saying Awllat, ESPECIALLY At The Beginnin Saying "Please HB, I Endorse These Strippers"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please let me be one of the invited readers on right by my side I just started reading it I promise I'll comment I it was good as far as I got which was too footprints in the sand but also I lovvveee this NEW oneeshot it always good to get some NEW munstadshonika sex chronicles up in here lol Carmen bad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lmfao! Dead @ her going after the barbz when SB ain't giving her any!! I loved it, Carmen is my FAV >:) More more more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ update i love yall stories Carmen a Capital F.R.E.A.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete